Select style & size:Select options
No sunlight allowed.
No one wants to be that guy who loses his hat overboard and then watches it sink. Luckily the Dakine No Zone Sun Hat floats. A removable, adjustable chin-strap will help prevent the hat from hitting the water in the first place and, if the inevitable happens, the quick-dry fabric means your buddies will forget what happened in minutes.
- Sun hat floats for watery adventures
- Nylon taslan fabric dries quickly and is rated UPF 50+
- Mesh ventilation panels increase ventilation
- Front and rear inserts maintain shape in windy conditions
- Item #DAK017V
- Q & A
Fly fishing hat
Solid hat, fits my small/medium head pretty well and has been holding up pretty well.
Great hat, but too small.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I love the hat, loved the color. But the only thing was that the hat was too small, doesn’t stay true to the ‘one size, fits all’. Decided to stay with it, but gifted it to my brother.
Nice hat, to small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I only tried the hat on before returning it. I really like the color and style, however it was just to tight for my melon. My head measures 22½" and it's not one size fits all, WAY TO TIGHT!
Not good for all waterery adventures
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I took this hat on a week long surf trip in Costa Rica hoping to wear it while surfing to keep the sun off my head. After the 1st day of surfing it began to show signs of ripping. After the 3rd day of surfing it had three large rips.
Don't get me wrong though. This hat will work fine for a day at the beach or pool. It will not hold up to surges of water though. I would not surf with it nor jump off a ledge into water with it.