Why We Like The Mission Surf Dlx Wet/Dry 40L Backpack
We're headed to our secret beach spot between classes or work calls with all we need inside Dakine's Mission Surf Deluxe Wet/Dry Backpack. This large bag has separate compartments for wet and dirty surf gear while also holding space for things like a laptop or notebooks. Its most notable feature is a fully waterproof wetsuit compartment. This giant sleeve can accommodate the bulkiest coldwater wetsuits we have in our arsenal.
- Waterproof bag to keep your gear dry between surf sessions
- Seam-sealed roll-top pocket can hold a 5/4/3 XXL hooded wetsuit
- Padded laptop compartment safely stows it away from your wet gear
- Ergonomic shoulder strains won't strain your torso under weight
- Breathable mesh back panel keeps air flowing so you feel fresh
- Dedicated bottom compartment is coated to isolate dirty items
- Dedicated surf accessory pockets ensure a neat and orderly bag
- Double reinforced bottom won't wear away session after session
- Item #DAKZ7KN
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [black] 420D recycled nylon, DWR finish, [cascade camo] 600D recycled polyester, DWR finish
- 40L (2441cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- 1 front stash, 2 side water bottle, 1 sunglasses, internal organization
- Laptop Sleeve
- Skateboard Carry
- Wetsuit Compartment
- up to 5/4/3 XXL fullsuit
- 26 x 12 x 10in
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help