Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Low Roller Snowboard Hardside Bag
When we are hopping on a train or an airplane we make sure to stuff our gear in the Dakine Low Roller Snowboard Hardside Bag. This fully padded bag can hold 2 snowboards with the bindings removed, but we prefer to bring our quiver killer deck with the bindings on, multiple outerwear combos, our boots, and a sneaky wax kit in case things get slow.
- Snowboard bag built for snowboard trips near and far
- Recycled polyster face fabric handles wear and tear
- Full padding keeps bindings and sidewalls in one piece
- Room for most combinations of boards and outerwear
- Large skateboard inspired wheels roll over uneven terrain
- Single zippered pocket keeps small items organized
- Item #DAKZ7H1
- Responsible Collection
- recycled polyester
- 2 boards (1 with bindings mounted), 1 pair boots, outerwear
- 9mm urethane wheels
- 1 zippered
- 12 x 6 x 70in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.