Select style & size:Select options
Take a little trip with the Low Roller.
Embark on your next powder safari with the fully padded protection of the Dakine Low Roller Snowboard Bag. Slip your boots into the two exterior pockets, and use the full-length zipper to easily insert your board and bindings. The Low Roller has locking zippers to keep everything safely inside the bag. Once your plane arrives, the Low Roller's urethane wheels let you get your board from baggage claim to your friend's rusty beater without breaking a sweat.
- Rolling snowboard bag for domestic and international travel
- Bag holds 2 boards (1 with bindings mounted) boots and outerwear
- Padded interior protects board and gear from travel-related wear
- Roller wheels ensure easy carrying along the terminal or street
- Drag handle allows for single-handed navigation and control
- Internal boot bag is removable for ease of use and loading
- External ID slot allows for travel-oriented tagging
- Exterior zippered pocket for travel documents, cash, and extras
- Item #DAK012W
- Q & A
Pack it aallllll in
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Ordered this bag as well as the Dakine Tour Bag for a good ole fashion compare and contrast - both in size 157 as I ride a 145. I chose this bag.
It has significantly more room than the Tour. I can fit all of my gear, including helmet, boots, and board with bindings, and even toiletries, which is nice if you don't want to stress over the carryon size requirements for a roller bag. For shorter trips this bag has potentially enough room to ditch your carryon and throw your street clothes in as well!
Wheels are much more practical than the Tour bag if you are traveling in planes. The only change that I would make is adding a shoulder strap as opposed to just a handle to carry the bag, which is why I gave 4/5 stars.
Are the wheels on this bag replaceable?
Hey Michael, the wheels are replaceable on this bag. Feel free to give a shout to my direct line 801.204.4547 or email email@example.com and I would be happy to help with any other questions or warranty issues going on! Best, Connor