Select style & size:Select options
Shred like a pro bro.
When Dakine team rider Louif Paradis needs a backpack for the backcountry, he reaches for his namesake Louif Paradis Team Mission 25L Backpack. The bag integrates plenty of stow space for his beacon, shovel, probe, and layers, plus tons of pockets for a safety kit, snacks, phone, headphones, or whatever else he wants for the shred sesh. But even when Paradis is sandbagging it in the city, the fleece-lined sunglasses and goggles pocket keeps his eyewear fresh, and the 15-inch laptop sleeve lets him stay connected and curate all his digital footie and DSLR pics.
- A backpack for snowboarding or casual wear
- Vertical board carry straps allow for uphill travel
- Fleece sunglasses or goggles case keeps lenses clean
- Padded 15-inch laptop sleeve protects your computer
- Fleece-lined tablet sleeve for extra gadgetry
- Zippered side pockets for safety kit, snacks, map, or batteries
- Front zippered pocket for cords, keys, wallet, and phone
- Item #DAK011I