Select style & size:Select options
For your terminal pleasure.
Removing the need to hang around baggage claim waiting for checked luggage, the Dakine Limited Terminal Spinner 40L Carry On Bag fits everything you need for your weekend escape, and then fits into the overhead bin above your seat. With a new and unique color way that ties into the Chris Benchetler model of the team Pocher RAS Airbag pack for next fall, this limited design collaboration between Backcountry and Dakine is constructed with durable materials to withstand transport in the overhead bin or with the checked baggage should the need arise.
The four-wheel spinner design makes it a pleasure to push alongside as you change planes, while a nifty cup holder graces the top so you can easily free up your hands when perusing the airport shops. Once you board your next plane, an organizational sleeve on the outside can be removed for easy access to your laptop, chargers, and a book or two so you won't have to get out of your seat multiple times throughout the flight to find them. The main bag, with organizational dividers that hold a few changes of clothes, can remain safely stashed away during the flight.
- Roomy carry-on bag for organized and easy traveling
- Compression straps and dividers organize the main compartment
- Four-wheel spinner design is easy to push alongside you as you walk
- Removable sleeve holds your laptop and other close-at-hand items
- Built in cup rest frees hands and simplifies airport navigation
- Durable construction withstands transport if you decide to check it
- Item #DAK01IG