Select style & size:Select options
Prepared for the unexpected.
You've finally purchased that plane ticket to ride those lines of your dreams, and you're arriving at the airport with all your gear in the Dakine Limited High Roller Snowboard Bag. The one-handed rolling capability allows you to navigate the airport while being able to check your phone or hold other bags at the same time. With a new and distinctive color way that ties into the Sammy Carlson team Heli Pro pack, this limited design collaboration between Backcountry and Dakine is capable of holding several boards for your extended trip into unknown conditions, a pair of boots, and all your outerwear. As a bonus, the outerwear bag is mesh to allow your wet clothes to breath so as to minimize that musky smell that can accumulate after days on the slopes. You know all your gear is safe during transit thanks to the padding and compression straps so you can keep your thoughts on your upcoming shred, not worrying about your things getting tossed around in the cargo hold.
- Roller bag to safely transport snowboards for winter travel
- Backcountry-Dakine collaboration with distinctive colorway
- Durable face fabric holds up to abrasion and stress
- Padded roller bag protects boards from rigors of transport
- Holds 2+ boards (1 with bindings), 1 pair of boots, outerwear
- Removable bags for boots and outerwear minimize musk
- One-handed rolling capability for easy maneuvering
- Item #DAK01IH