Select Style & Size
Prepared for the unexpected.
You've finally purchased that plane ticket to ride those lines of your dreams, and you're arriving at the airport with all your gear in the Dakine Limited High Roller Snowboard Bag. The one-handed rolling capability allows you to navigate the airport while being able to check your phone or hold other bags at the same time. With a new and distinctive color way that ties into the Sammy Carlson team Heli Pro pack, this limited design collaboration between Backcountry and Dakine is capable of holding several boards for your extended trip into unknown conditions, a pair of boots, and all your outerwear. As a bonus, the outerwear bag is mesh to allow your wet clothes to breath so as to minimize that musky smell that can accumulate after days on the slopes. You know all your gear is safe during transit thanks to the padding and compression straps so you can keep your thoughts on your upcoming shred, not worrying about your things getting tossed around in the cargo hold.
- Roller bag to safely transport snowboards for winter travel
- Backcountry-Dakine collaboration with distinctive colorway
- Durable face fabric holds up to abrasion and stress
- Padded roller bag protects boards from rigors of transport
- Holds 2+ boards (1 with bindings), 1 pair of boots, outerwear
- Removable bags for boots and outerwear minimize musk
- One-handed rolling capability for easy maneuvering
- Item #DAK01IH
- 600d polyester
- 2+ boards (one with bindings), 1 pair boots, outerwear
- 9cm urethane wheels
- [exterior] 2 zippered, 1 main [interior] 1 zippered removable boot, 1 zippered removable outerwear
- Dual 1.5in compression straps
- #10 YKK lockable zipper
-  13.5 x 11.5 x 70in,  13.5 x 11.5 x 74in
- Claimed Weight
- 7lb 6.4oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
February 7, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just got back from a week in Japan, stuffed the bag with 2 boards WITH bindings (a Nidecker 153 and a Salomon 143), WITH 2 pairs of boots (Burton Ruler US size 8 and DC Shoes womens' size 6) , AND clothing!! The Velcro tab on the front handle makes it easy to attach to luggage and the 9cm wheels roll smooth and quiet. I got it on sale, which makes it an even better deal! Highly recommended! Thanks Backcountry!
January 18, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
Solid and stylish. I love how roomy and robust this bag is. I can fit 2-3 snowboards with no bindings attached in it. I usually also am able to pack 2-3 pairs of bindings,a pair or two of boots, my jacket, pants, helmet, gloves, socks and my backcountry backpack in here. Much like One of those magic expanding bags from Harry Potter, this bag will hold almost all your riding gear. Built bulletproof tough and overall awesome. The TSA and the air travel industry have yet to damage or destroy my gear when it is being protected by this bad ass bag. Hats off to Dakine for building such a solid product. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for an awesome Rolling board bag for that cross country flight to the mountains, or that international jump to Japan or Europe for some epic adventures...Pairs really well with the Dakine Rolling suitcase series. Best part is the extendable handle can be attached to your other Dakine rolling luggage to make it easier to maneuver around the airport and to your destination.