Select style & size:Select options
Limited Boot Pack DLX 55L
Whether you're heading to Niseko, BC, Chamonix, or your local ski hill, the Dakine Limited Boot Pack DLX 55L can help you get all of your gear there with minimal headache and excellent organization. The specially designed boot compartment is lined with a funk-resistant tarp material so the mud and moisture will stay confined and not sully your other gear. A helmet pocket holds you dome bucket and whatever else you can squeeze in (googles), and external compression straps enable you to cinch the whole kit down and make it a bit more manageable for tight shuttle rides and unexpected hitch hikes. Plus, the DLX includes a vertical snowboard carry and A-frame ski transport function, so you can keep your hands free to thumb a ride, purchase a lift ticket, or dial in your ski locker combination.
- A backpack for carrying your boots and ski gear to the mountain
- Back-panel accessed and tarp-lined boot compartment for clean stow
- Padded helmet and goggle stash keeps headwear consolidated
- Zippered front pocket holds beanie, gloves, extra layer and extras
- ID patch lets you mark your gear for extended travelling
- Ski and snowboard carry allow you to haul you plank to the hill
- Item #DAK013T
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've spent some time with lots of different ski bags, and this is THE ONE. It's easy to load, easy to carry and fits everything with out being over built, too small or too bulky. No excess straps or anything un necessary. I think I know what everyone should give as holiday gifts too- everyone who skis in your life need sone of these bags!
Great touring bag
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Pack up your snowshoes and boards its winter this bag gives it all to you tuck all your gear away inside the bag currently I have, Boots, helmet, Goggles, Coat, Gloves, my go pro gear, and snacks with more room to go. why pack light when you can bring all your gear in one shot don't sleep on this bag.