Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Leather Sequoia Mitten
Robust enough for the coldest of days, the Leather Sequoia Mitt will keep you going even when the temps tip down. That’s because they pack in plenty of insulation, and a Storm Liner glove for added warmth. A robust GORE-TEX insert repels wind and wet snow, while leather palms hold up to rough edges when you boot-pack for freshies.
- Toasty mitts that handle winter’s worst weather
- GORE-TEX Gore Warm tech insulates, breathes, repels elements
- High loft insulation traps in heat for maximum warmth
- Goat leather palm is intensely durable, withstands cuts, snags
- Robust synthetic shell holds up against scrapes with trees, edges
- Removable Storm liner is touchscreen compatible and adds fleecy warmth
- Item #DAKZ7A0
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.