Leather Camino Mitten
The Dakine Leather Camino Mitten keeps you ready for the changing conditions on the mountain. This season's mitt is a premium upgrade on the Dakine best-selling classic from its Global Series and is designed to keep your fingers warm and comfortable for a full day on the slopes. Its leather palm and rugged shell construction is durable enough to take you everywhere your feet want to go.
Waterproof and insulated, the mitt is gauntlet length, has a closure strap on the wrist, and a cinch at the edge to secure the mitt over your shell to keep all the cold and snow from chilling your hands. A pillow soft fleece Storm Liner works with the high loft synthetic insulation to keep you warm and is also touch screen compatible so you can check your phone when you're on the lift without having to expose your bare skin. When you do remove the shell on the lifts, wrist leashes keep the mitt close by so you don't lose them to the resort.
- Premium, best-selling Dakine classic mitt for comfort on the slopes
- DK DRY waterproof insert keeps your fingers dry during snow storms
- High loft synthetic insulation ensures hands are cozy in cold temps
- Internal heat pack pocket holes hand warmers on extra cold days
- Removable storm liner glove is stretchy and touch screen compatible
- Nose wipe thumb patch has you covered on frigid days on the slopes
- Removable wrist leash keeps mittens close by when they are removed
- One hand cinch gauntlet cuff closure seals out the snowy elements
- Item #DAK01DZ