The Dakine Kodiak Glove flaunts a trifecta of top line quality layers, making it the winter weather valedictorian of this year. Always best in class, with the highest combined levels of waterproofing, breathability, durability, and softness available, GoreTex provides optimum comfort and protection. Pittards, the face layer, is the preferred leather for many global brands of performance gloves and sports equipment. The same quality of leather used by firemen, Pittards excels other leather qualities by sheer flexibility, breathability, and grip. Last, but not least, is the inner layer of wool with a hefty surplus of PrimaLoft insulation, an integral component of warmth that is also more compressible than most leading synthetic insulation. On the thumb and forefinger, you'll find convenient nose wipe panels so you won't have to strip your hands mid-lift or mid-blizzard.
- Warm and rugged leather glove for the coldest days
- Gore-Tex membrane prevents weather from getting in
- Gore Grip easily holds ski poles and enhances dexterity
- Primaloft insulation traps heat to keep you outside
- All leather exterior is durable for years of abuse
- Item #DAK01D2