Select style & size:Select options
Good enough for the pros.
Just because the pros get free boards doesn't mean they don't care about 'em. In fact, the Dakine team keeps their boards securely attached to their legs with a little help from the Kainui Team Surfboard Leash. The Maximum strength urethane cord won't quit on you, and double swivels keep you from getting tangled up.
- A leash for surfing waves a couple feet overhead
- DuraCord extra strong to offset violent wipeouts
- Neoprene ankle cuff is comfy for all-day wear
- Marine-grade stainless steel swivels assure leash alignment
- Item #DAK00X1
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I like these because they are thicker than the comp ones, but the ankle strap isn't wide like the other thick leashes.
Hangs onto your board for you
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
If you want to hang onto your board when its pumping then grab one of these.