Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboard Bags we have in stock.View Similar Products
High Roller Snowboard Bag
When your powder chase knows no bounds or geographical limits, the Dakine High Roller Snowboard Bag is your personal chauffeur for carrying your quiver to the mountains. This roomy board bag easily carries two-plus boards up to 165-centimeters in length, with 360-degree padding protecting your boards. Please note, you'll only be able to carry one board with bindings, but you can easily stack others underneath. It's also great for carrying skis, but will only work with shorter ski lengths up to 165 centimeters.
Oversized urethane wheels roll smoothly across resort parking lots and airport terminals, with built-in grab handles attaching to your rolling luggage, so you can roll both as a single unit. You'll find removable bags for outerwear and boots, which handily tuck inside the bag for easier travel to the mountain, and on the outside, two zippered pockets make easy work of stashing gloves, tools, and the miscellaneous gear you need at the mountain. Dual compression straps cinch everything tightly, so your bag isn't bulging at the seams.
- Roomy rolling bag for snowboards, outerwear, and boots
- Fits 2 snowboards, up to 165cm (only one with bindings)
- Works with multiple pairs of skis, up to 165cm in length
- Grab handles secure to rolling luggage in the airport
- Urethane wheels roll smoothly across rough ground
- Comes with removable bags for outerwear and boots
- External zip pockets for miscellaneous gear
- Dual compression straps keep bulk down
- Item #DAK012V
- 600D polyester
- [board/ski length] 165cm, [boards] 2+ (only one with bindings)
- yes, oversized urethane wheels
- 1 removable boot bag, 1 removable outerwear bag, 2 external-zip pockets
- 360-degree padded protection
- dual compression straps
- YKK lockable zipper (main compartment)
- 13.5 x 11.5 x 75in
- Claimed Weight
- 7lb 6.4oz
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
January 29, 2019
One Bag to rule them all!
- I've used it several times
The High roller is fantastic. After having smaller carry only board bags for years i decided to pick one up before heading to Japan, I was able to pack two boards (one with bindings removed but still in the bag) as well as my entire riding setup including my boots, goggles, helmet, gloves, baselayers, shovel, probe, bibs, shell, midlayer, socks and i was able to keep it under 50lbs to avoid any extra weight charges. The bag itself weighs in at about 7lbs so it is important to keep that in mind when thinking about packing and weight. I love the removable boot bag that allowed for easy organization and storing once to our base destination. It is pretty burly and should stand up to years of use. The wheels are great and seem to be very tough and durable making for easy transport on and to trains, planes and automobiles. If you are looking for a big board bag to carry all the necessities and more look no further than the High Roller. The price is very competitive and you definitely get more for your money than with most of the other options out there.