A pack that has your back.
Designed for the backcountry and optimized to yield quick access to your kit so you don't need to disassemble your bag, the Dakine Heli Pro 24L Backpack is shred ready and will have your back (literally) in all types of situations. The front compartment is built specifically to hold all your avi tools and is front and center for direct access in case of emergency. A fleece-lined goggle pocket lets you stow your eye wear and keep it fresh for the descent, and a vertical and diagonal ski or board carry functionality lets you boot up the shot without needing to lug your gear. Plus, the 24L is compatible with Dakine's Spine Protector (sold separately), so you can fortify your bag to ward against impacts, tumbles, and "it-came-out-of-nowhere" trees. Wear it and be prepared for the resort, sidecountry, and backcountry this winter, or next.
- A snowboarding and skiing pack for the resort, backcountry, or heli
- Laptop sleeve makes the pack ready to transition to work or school
- Vertical board and diagonal ski-carry hauls your gear to the drop
- Fleece-lined google pocket lets you stash an extra pair for the sesh
- Back-panel quick-access lets you get into interior without de-rigging
- Zippered organization pocket lets you stash gear, snacks, and extras
- Sternum-strap whistle lets you sound off in case of emergency
- Compatible with DK Spine Protector (sold separately)
- Item #DAK010Z
- Q & A
Perfect for life!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This pack is so great. I use it everyday for work, then on the weekends it transitions into my ski pack for resort or backcountry. Couldn't be happier with it
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
this is such an awesome backpack! happy with it in everyway! A snowboarding and skiing pack for the resort, backcountry, or heli
Laptop sleeve makes the pack ready to transition to work or school
Is this pack hydration compatible?