A winter pack you'll use all year long.
The Dakine Women's Heli Pro 20L Backpack is built to carry everything you need whether you're sending it in the resort, slashing turns in the backcountry, or just kicking it at your local coffee shop. A durable 600D polyester fabric resists wear and tear from frosty chairlifts and piney tree runs, while its women-specific fit remains comfortable when you're riding and hiking. The zippered main compartment keeps your shovel and probe secure, and the two straps along the side secure the handle of your shovel when you need a little extra room inside the pack. When you're not riding, a front pocket keeps all the small things organized, and a 15-inch laptop sleeve protects your computer when you're on the move.
- A snowboarding and skiing pack for the resort, backcountry, or heli
- Laptop sleeve makes the pack ready to transition to work or school
- Women's-specific design is constructed to fit feminine contours
- Hydration compatible and bladder ready for on-the-go sipping
- Vertical board and diagonal ski-carry hauls your gear to the drop
- Fleece-lined google pocket lets you stash an extra pair for the sesh
- Zippered organization pocket lets you stash gear, snacks, and extras
- Sternum-strap whistle lets you sound off in case of emergency
- Item #DAK012A