Gore-Tex Continental Mitten
- A sturdy mitten for storm day skiing and riding
- Schoeller shell repels moisture to keep your digits dry
- PrimaLoft insulation provides low-profile warmth
- Hook-and-loop closure lets you seal out the elements
- Leather palm grip helps you hold onto your poles
- Item #DAK01DT
- Q & A
Warm and Waterproof
These mittens have been outstanding in all sorts of weather. With the removable inner liner, they are great even in the spring. The inner liner is also a mitten so my fingers still benefit from the warmth of mittens. Gore-Tex outer layer keeps everything dry. Size large fit true to the measurement chart and the other large gloves I have worn. Shark color is subtle, but a nice change from the usual black. Really love these!
My Fiancé loves them!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got these for my Fiancé and she loves how warm they are when ever we go skiing/snowboarding and they are easy to put on!