The Dakine Women's Fleetwood Mitten blows the competition out of the water with its stunning looks, harmonious waterproofing, and show-stealing warmth. The Fleetwood Mitten features a DK Dry membrane for totally dry hands when you're making first tracks on powder days and closing out the resort on slushy April afternoons. Lofty synthetic insulation combined with a cozy fleece lining ensures reliable warmth throughout the entire season. The durable leather palm offers dexterity and strength for strapping into bindings, adjusting boots, and grabbing tree branches when you're stuck in waist-deep sections. And when you're having too much fun to stop inside for a tissue, the soft nose wipe panel does the job without irritating sensitive skin.
- A mitten for skiing and snowboarding at the resort or backcountry
- DK Dry insert is waterproof and breathable for snowy, wet conditions
- High-loft insulation keeps hands warm in frigid conditions
- Leather palm is grippy and has Durable Water Repellent coating
- 300g fleece lining is soft and provides extra insulation
- Item #DAK00Z0
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love these gloves, my hands get really cold when I snowboard and I did not have any issues with these. I didnt even have to put in handwarmers, pretty stoked!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought these gloves because i loved the color/style, but i was skeptical because i havent worn a pair of Dakine gloves for sometime now. The style and color did not disappoint, they are RAD! They are warm and fit to my small little hands ( i ordered a small). I will however say the only con is that on those cold west mornings and powder days i may have to wear a liner underneath them, they aren't the warmest gloves i have owned, especially since my hands are always running cold, but aside from that i still love them!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Wore them on a 50 degree day skiing and they were hot!
They do not come with liners but the inside is nice and soft. The leather was wet by the end of the day but the insides were dry!
I love how the palms are leather and want to take care of them with some leather water prof product.
I ordered a medium, my hands measure from bottom of the palm to tip of middle finger 7”.
Will update when I get use out of them on a much colder day.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Dakine makes some great gloves and this one is no exception! Bought it as a gift and heard only great things. If you need a glove to keep your hands toasty on frigid snowy days this is definitely a great glove!