Take it away.
Wearing the Women's Dakine Short-Sleeve Faye Jersey, the trail ahead is yours and yours alone, so take it away. This sleek everyday jersey uses a combination of pin-hole mesh and four-way stretch mesh to whisk moisture away from your skin as you ride. Better yet, its regular fit and scoop-neck style blend well when you're stopping in town for a bite to eat, and Polygiene odor control will hide the fact that you've spent the day deep in the woods, riding hard.
- Short-sleeve jersey for riding hard on wooded trails
- Ventilated construction provides quick-drying comfort
- Performance scoop neck and raglan sleeves keep you moving freely
- Mesh back offers enhanced wicking performance on hot days
- Interior sunglass wipe keeps your sunnies smudge-free
- Item #DAK015O
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 120lbs
The stella color is really cute. It's actually tiny polka dots. The panel on the back is mesh and really breathable, although it doesn't look like mesh. Cut is great. Trim and longer in the back (finally the bike clothing companies have figured out that shirts ride up in the back when you're on a bike!). Very flattering.