Select style & size:Select options
Packs how you pack.
Maybe you pack four different jackets for the weekend “just in case.” Or maybe you brought one bag on your semester abroad. However you pack, Dakine’s EQ 70L Duffel can keep up with your lifestyle. Whether they’re clothes you won’t wear once, or clothes you’ll wear until they fall off, this durable bag stuffs when you need it to. Its U-shaped opening allows for easy access to your belongings, while a front stow pocket provides space for smaller items. A removable padded shoulder strap makes travelling easy and comfortable no matter how much you packed. Easily compressed into its front pocket, the EQ duffel can be easily tucked away with your clothes, whether they’re in the dresser or on the floor.
- Ideal duffel for gear-heavy weekends or light-packing longer trips
- U-shaped opening allows easy access to your belongings
- Front stow pocket provides added space for smaller items
- Removable shoulder strap offers ease and comfort in crowded airports
- Packs down into end pocket for added travel convenience
- Item #DAK01F7
- Q & A
Can't be beat for the price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a great duffel, especially for the price. Is at as nice as it's north face and patagonia counterparts.. no, but it also costs significantly less. I use it as my main bag for my bike gear in the summer and for my ski/snowboard gear in the winter. It's very waterproof and is the perfect size for my needs. As a travel bag i would probably want something with a few more compartments. 5 stars for what it is.