Eliot 3L Jacket
Whether your favorite powder stash is deep in the backcountry or a little ways out of bounds at the resort, you'll have the reliable waterproofing and breathability to get you there in the Dakine Eliot 3L Jacket. Designed for backcountry missions and all the other places you need to earn your turns, this jacket features a three-layer Gore-Tex membrane for high breathability, durable waterproofing, and an excellent performance-to-weight ratio. When your hike gets strenuous, or the sun starts to cook a little bit, you've got two underarm vents that quickly unzip to let in cooling airflow that'll keep you moving. If the sun disappears and threatens to leave you freezing again, you'll have a light flannel backing fabric to keep you comfortable and warm. When you finally reach that untouched oasis of fresh snow, the removable powder skirt will keep all that billowing powder from creeping in and soaking your layers. The adjustable hood has you covered when Mother Nature sends some free refills, while the media-compatible chest pocket lets you rock out to the perfect soundtrack on your second lap.
- Hunt down powder in the backcountry or close to home in this jacket
- 3-layer Gore-Tex offers waterproof protection and high breathability
- Underarm vents let in cool air on steep and grueling hikes
- Removable powder skirt keeps the snow out when you're riding deep
- Keep your noggin dry on powder days with the adjustable hood
- Light flannel backer gives you that extra bit of warmth
- Two chest pockets are hidden under wind-blocking storm flap
- Original artwork on the kick pleat gives you an added dose of steeze
- Item #DAK01FH
- Q & A
The Boyfriend Loves It!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
My boyfriend absolutely loves this jacket. In addition to being very stylish, the 3L Gore Tex has kept him exceptionally dry all season while staying light weight. The fit is slim, but longer in length for a modern fit. He is 6'0" 180lbs and it fits him perfectly.