Made for gravity-fueled and enduro riding, the Dakine Dropout Shorts are made from a tough, stretchy fabric, and have a slightly looser fit to overlap the top of your knee pads for a seamless setup. The durable material offers four-way stretch for unrestricted movement on and off the bike, while interior waist adjusters let you dial in the perfect size.
- Tough mountain biking shorts made for downhill and enduro rides
- Stretchy fabric resists abrasion and has a full range of motion
- Relaxed fit provides enough room for knee pads
- Adjustable waist tabs customize the fit
- Multiple pockets carry your small bike essentials
- Item #DAK01KO
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- 92% nylon, 8% spandex
- 2 hand zip, 1 thigh zip
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
June 26, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is my first REAL pair of mountain bike shorts. I like them a lot. Perfect weight and protection for trail riding in my opinion.