Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Be prepared for the trail.
Built for ladies who've got places to go and miles to pedal, the Dakine Women's Drafter 14L Hydration Pack is a great way to keep all your backup repair tools on hand for when a tire pops or you need to make an on-trail adjustment. Designed specifically for females, the Drafter comes bundled with a 3L Hydrapak lumbar reservoir and accompanying Blaster bite valve, so during a rowdy uphill push you won't have to stop to get some much-need thirst quenching. Designated tool storage and a bevy of zippered internal pockets yield plenty of secure storage for your car key, snacks, phone and a trail map. Plus, the pack is compatible with Dakine's Impact CE-certified spine protector (not included), so you can add on some extra protection if you like stepping up to the next-level, but want to mitigate risk in the process.
- A trail-ready pack for long mountain bike rides
- Breathable and supportive back panel and shoulder straps
- Included 3L hydration reservoir fits in lumbar sleeve
- Deployable straps carry a bike helmet and body armor
- Fleece-lined pocket protects sunglasses and phone
- Front pocket with internal zippered organizer sleeves
- Compatible with DK Impact spine protector (not included)
- Reflective Dakine logo is visible in low-light conditions
- Item #DAK00XY
- Q & A
Great Trail Pack
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I'm still one who can't go without a pack on my trail rides, and I love this one from Dakine! It's super burly taking a good beating when I'm weaving through tree branches and slinging it on granite rock faces. It's the perfect size for all my essentials, plus a few extras. Very comfortable shoulder harness and mesh breathable back panel, make for pretty seamless and cool riding. Totally recommend!