Why We Like The Drafter 14L Hydration Backpack
This 14-liter pack is well-suited for long rides where layers, tools, food, extra tubes, and plenty of water are on our required gear list. A supportive and breathable air suspension back panel and ventilated ergonomic shoulder straps help us stay cool and comfortable all ride long. The included lumbar hydration reservoir ensures that a steady supply of water flows freely without throwing off our balance as we ride down over the twists, turns, berms, and jumps on the trail.
- Ride-specific backpack keeps you hydrated on the trail
- Included lumbar reservoir holds water without affecting balance
- Suspended back panel and ventilated straps provide breathability
- Front compression panel stashes what can't fit inside
- Item #DAKZ7FO
- Responsible Collection
- 450D 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- 14L (854cu in)
- AirLite back panel
- Shoulder Straps
- breathable, ergonomic
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- Hydrapak 3D lumbar reservoir
- front panel
- [external] 1 zippered hipbelt, 1 padded, 1 fleece sunglasses (media), [internal] 1 organizer
- front panel
- 19 x 12 x 9in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 3.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help