Select style & size:Select options
Protect your investment.
- Foam padding protects your board from dings and scratches while you're hauling it to the beach
- Padded handles and shoulder strap keep you feeling good even if you end up hiking in to get to the best waves
- Corrosion-proof, wrap-around zipper makes it easy to pack and unpack
- A heat-reflective panel keeps your board from soaking up too much warmth and getting messed up by the sun
- Item #DAK2193
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
well made, fits the board nicely (using it for a 6'4 hybrid) with room to spare.
I actually throw this over my shoulder and ride a motorcycle 20 minutes to and from the beach several times a week going up to 45 mph and it handles it like a champ.
Would the 6'2'' bag fit my 5'11''x22 1/4''x 2 11/16'' board? It's a groveler and doesn't thin out towards the nose like a shortboard.
Your board will fit in the DAKINE Daylight Deluxe Thruster Surfboard Bag for sure! The length is 6'2" as you already know. The width is 13" and this bag is able to fit a 3.5" thick board
There's no way the width is 13" in the middle most boards are around 19 inches in width