Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Cyclone II 36L Dry Backpack
Your surf vacation to Southern California got a whole lot more convenient with the Dakine Cyclone II 36L Dry Backpack. Its roll top closure and welded construction make it totally waterproof to keep your gear protected when you hit the beach. PU coated zippers on the outside two pockets offer water-resistance to keep your smaller items protected if you aren't planning on submerging the bag. In addition to protection from moisture, the Cyclone II comes equipped with plenty of thoughtful details. A handy two-way purge valve inflates the bag to make it float or compresses the pack to save space when you're traveling and an integrated board carrying system makes it easier to carry your surf board to the beach and a breathable back panel keeps you comfortable when the walk is a long one. Finally, a laptop sleeve keeps your computer secure and away from your other things to help ease your travel days on your next surf trip.
- Waterproof pack to take along to the beach for your surfing needs
- Roll top closure, welded construction keep main compartment dry
- PU coated zippers make dual front outside pockets water-resistant
- 2-way purge valve system can inflate the pack to keep it afloat
- Purge valve also compresses pack to help save space when traveling
- Integrated board carry system frees hands when carrying surf board
- Breathable back panel adds comfort when carrying for longer periods
- Laptop sleeve fits up to 15in laptop when you are traveling
- Item #DAK00WG
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.