Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Surfboard Bags & Packs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Cyclone II 36L Dry Backpack
Your surf vacation to Southern California got a whole lot more convenient with the Dakine Cyclone II 36L Dry Backpack. Its roll top closure and welded construction make it totally waterproof to keep your gear protected when you hit the beach. PU coated zippers on the outside two pockets offer water-resistance to keep your smaller items protected if you aren't planning on submerging the bag. In addition to protection from moisture, the Cyclone II comes equipped with plenty of thoughtful details. A handy two-way purge valve inflates the bag to make it float or compresses the pack to save space when you're traveling and an integrated board carrying system makes it easier to carry your surf board to the beach and a breathable back panel keeps you comfortable when the walk is a long one. Finally, a laptop sleeve keeps your computer secure and away from your other things to help ease your travel days on your next surf trip.
- Waterproof pack to take along to the beach for your surfing needs
- Roll top closure, welded construction keep main compartment dry
- PU coated zippers make dual front outside pockets water-resistant
- 2-way purge valve system can inflate the pack to keep it afloat
- Purge valve also compresses pack to help save space when traveling
- Integrated board carry system frees hands when carrying surf board
- Breathable back panel adds comfort when carrying for longer periods
- Laptop sleeve fits up to 15in laptop when you are traveling
- Item #DAK00WG
- Q & A
Good but could be better
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought this pack for a euro vaca and the main pocket is bomber but the back two aren't that waterproof. It rained pretty hard the last few days and water ran off the back but seeped (everything was soaked) through the top seams of the pocket.
best backpack I've ever had i take it paddle boarding every time i go
Just the right size!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
36L is just the right size for a backpack drybag. The backpack harness system is easy to adjust and comfortable. The interior laptop sleeve is just the right size for a solar panel and charging kit. The two outside pockets are great for arranging your camping hear or storing your surfboard fins.