Cyclone II 36L Dry Backpack
Your surf vacation to Southern California got a whole lot more convenient with the Dakine Cyclone II 36L Dry Backpack. Its roll top closure and welded construction make it totally waterproof to keep your gear protected when you hit the beach. PU coated zippers on the outside two pockets offer water-resistance to keep your smaller items protected if you aren't planning on submerging the bag. In addition to protection from moisture, the Cyclone II comes equipped with plenty of thoughtful details. An integrated board carrying system makes it easier to carry your surf board to the beach and a breathable back panel keeps you comfortable when the walk is a long one. Finally, a laptop sleeve keeps your computer secure and away from your other things to help ease your travel days on your next surf trip.
- Waterproof pack to take along to the beach for your surfing needs
- Roll top closure, welded construction keep main compartment dry
- PU coated zippers make dual front outside pockets water-resistant
- Integrated board carry system frees hands when carrying surf board
- Breathable back panel adds comfort when carrying for longer periods
- Laptop sleeve fits up to 15in laptop when you are traveling
- Item #DAK00WG
- 305D Cordura nylon ripstop
- Shoulder Straps
- breathable, ergonomic
- 2 water resistant stash, 1 laptop, 1 mesh side
- Laptop Sleeve
- up to 15in, non-padded
- Skateboard Carry
- Wetsuit Compartment
- main compartment
- Weight Capacity
- 21 x 14 x 11
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 27, 2023
Great Waterproof Pack
- I've used it several times
I'm not a surfer, but I use this pack for camping and day trips. It's like a big drybag-backpack, which is why I bought it. It's really comfortable, holds a lot of gear (plus my laptop!), and keeps everything dry. 4 Stars because one of the zippers on an exterior pocket came off shortly after I bought it. I put it back on without issue, but it looks like there's no zipper stop on that particular zipper so I need to be careful it doesn't come off again. Seems like a manufacturing mistake, and it's not a deal breaker, but check your zippers before you use your pack!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help