Select a size:
Why We Like the Crossfire Glove
On those warmer days at the resort when a bulky glove simply isn’t necessary, we slip on the Crossfire Glove for water-resistance protection that fights against spring slush. The DWR-treated outer material sheds moisture, while silicone palm grips ensure your hands won’t slip around mid-grab.
- Low profile glove for spring skiing or snowboarding
- Water resistant outer fabric helps keep digits dry
- Soft tricot lining is comfortable without getting too toasty
- Silicone grip palm enhances durability and function on the mountain
- Forefinger and thumb are touch screen compatible for convenience
- Slip-on, form-fitting construction minimizes bulk on warmer days
- Item #DAKZ79R
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester, DWR treatment [palm] 54% nylon, 38% polyurethane, 8% polyester [lining] 100% polyester
- Palm Grip
- synthetic suede with silicone grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- thumb and forefinger
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.