Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Cross-X Glove
Deep in the summer months we're wearing the Cross-X Glove to get us through overgrown and chunky trail. These ultra-strong gloves use nylon TPU construction to resist abrasion and crash impacts. Moto-inspired padding keeps our knuckles safe if we do crash, and the lightly padded palm grip with silicone contact points keeps us glued to the bars.
- Aggressive glove with plenty of trail protection
- 4-way-stretch fabric doesn't constrict movement or bar grip
- Touchscreen compatible glove works with any device
- Fleece thumb wipe to get grime off of glasses
- Silicone finger grip and thumb spot
- Hook-and-loop closure keeps hand in
- Item #DAKZ7ES
- [shell] 49% nylon, 38%, neoprene, 7% spandex, 6% polyester, [palm] 93% polyester, 5% spandex, 2% polyurethane, [padding] 70% polyurethane, 30% rubber
- 3mm foam palm, rubber knuckle guards
- hook-and-loop strap
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.