Streamlined for sending it.
Sure, you can understand why your friends might want padded gloves, but you covet the close-textured feel of your grips, and don't want to sacrifice tactile touch for cushion. Designers at Dakine understand where you're coming from, which is why they crafted up the Covert Women's Gloves. These streamlined gloves omit padding to keep you connected to the bars, but offer just enough protection on the back of your hand to shield from stray branches and trail debris.
The Coverts feature a 4-way stretch back with a Ax Suede UNO synthetic suede palm. Silicone gripper on the fingertips makes shifting easy. Because you don't want to remove your gloves to use your phone, the Coverts are touchscreen compatible. Finally, microfleece panels on the thumbs keep your nose from dripping.
- A minimalist glove for maximum bar feel
- Comfortable stretch wraps your hands up
- Back of hand is ultra-breathable and quick drying
- Skip the padding for tactile bar connection
- Synthetic suede palm is durable and comfortable
- Silicone tips on fingertips make shifting easy
- Touch screen compatible for convenience
- Item #DAK016A