Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Ski Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Whether you prefer to hit untouched powder or lap the park with your friends, the Dakine Clark Anorak is ready for the adventure. This jacket features a waterproof membrane that seals out melting snow while allowing vapor to escape, so you don't turn into a sauna when you're riding hard. For additional ventilation, underarm zippers, a half-zip chest, and full-length side zippers increase airflow and access options. A powder skirt works with an adjustable hood and cuffs to ensure snow can't fly in from any direction.
- Anorak-style jacket for days on the mountain
- Waterproof, breathable membrane seals out snow
- Powder skirt prevents snow from sneaking in
- Adjustable hood and cuffs provide storm-day coverage
- Underarm vents let you regulate your temperature
- Full-length side zipper makes on and off a breeze
- Kangaroo pocket secures the essentials
- Item #DAK01FN
- [menbrane/laminate] 2-layer, [face fabric] nylon, [lining] taffeta
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- 1 chest, 2 handwarmer, 1 media
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?