The Grand Canyon.
As the biggest pack in Dakine’s killer do-it-all Canyon line, the Canyon 28L Backpack is made to make your weekend getaways smooth, and your gear-heavy days on the trail even silkier. Catching a ride up the coast for a three-day surf-and-skate sesh is way easier when you only have one bag to haul, and you can pull your laptop out and replace it with a hydration reservoir if you think there’s more hiking than POV-video watching on the weekend’s menu.
- Stick your life into the Canyon 28L and hit the road for a sunny weekend of shenanigans
- The Air Flow backpanel keeps you cool and dry on long hikes into secret beach spots
- A full side zipper makes packing an overnight’s worth of gear silky smooth
- Swap out your 17” laptop or reservoir depending on the day’s plans
- Trekking poles slide into the special loop for easy four-wheel-drive scrambling
- Item #DAK00WD
28L (1708cu in)
[external] 1 shoulder strap (phone), 1 zippered stash, 1 sunglasses, 2 side stash, [internal] 1 zippered security, 1 laptop
Trekking Pole Carry
23 x 12 x 8in