The Grand Canyon.
- Stick your life into the Canyon 28L and hit the road for a sunny weekend of shenanigans
- The Air Flow backpanel keeps you cool and dry on long hikes into secret beach spots
- A full side zipper makes packing an overnight’s worth of gear silky smooth
- Swap out your 17” laptop or reservoir depending on the day’s plans
- Trekking poles slide into the special loop for easy four-wheel-drive scrambling
- Item #DAK00WD
- Q & A
Great for Trail Hikes
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Overall, Dakine stands by their products with the life time warranty. Second, despite the size (28L), it has the potential to fit much of day-hike necessities. I was extremely satisfied in the straps & zippers are of good quality. Only con is the lap top pocket is cheaply constructed. I only had the back pack for half a season, so far everything works great. No showing of wear & tear.
What are the actual dimensions of this pack?
Dimensions: 23 x 12 x 8in
If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (801) 523-4052.