Canyon 24L Backpack
The long plane ride to Sapporo raises one major question - do you bring your laptop for in-flight movies, or save the room in your pack for extra shred gear? Well, prepare to feast your eyes on B-grade action flicks for 14 hours AND shred Niseko with a hydration reservoir, because Dakine's Canyon 24L Backpack is made to handle the demands of just about any trip. It's got the features you need for the slopes, the trail, transit, and the classroom, and the style to pull it all off smoothly.
- A versatile daypack from the slopes to the beach
- Breathable back panel allows continuous airflow
- Top loading main compartment for easy access
- Removable hipbelt for a more casual fit
- Fleece lined sunglasses pocket
- Item #DAK01LS
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- 600D recycled polyester
- 24L (1465cu in)
- Waist Belt
- removable, 38mm webbing
- [external] 1 front, 1 zippered stash, 1 zippered sunglasses, 2 side, trekking pole [internal] 1 zippered stash
- Laptop Sleeve
- 20 x 12 x 8in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14.4oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help