Hiking to class? Skipping class to hike? Studying boardology down at the skatepark? The Dakine Canyon 20L Backpack does that. It’s the size of a daypack, but the feature list is so long that if it were gear it would barely fit inside. There’s a sleeve that holds your laptop on boring days and a hydration reservoir on more exciting ones, pockets for just everything you own, and a breathable back panel that’ll keep you cool even when you cruise into class 20 minutes late because the surf was that good this morning.
- A backpack made to go wherever you do
- Air Flow backpanel keeps your back cool
- Removable hip belt works on the trail and scrams when you’re in town
- 15-inch laptop sleeve stows a hydration reservoir when hiking
- Additional trekking pole loop for post-class hikes
- Item #DAK00WF