Hiking to class? Skipping class to hike? Studying boardology down at the skatepark? The Dakine Canyon 20L Backpack does that. It’s the size of a daypack, but the feature list is so long that if it were gear it would barely fit inside. There’s a sleeve that holds your laptop on boring days and a hydration reservoir on more exciting ones, pockets for just everything you own, and a breathable back panel that’ll keep you cool even when you cruise into class 20 minutes late because the surf was that good this morning.
- A backpack made to go wherever you do
- Air Flow backpanel keeps your back cool
- Removable hip belt works on the trail and scrams when you’re in town
- 15-inch laptop sleeve stows a hydration reservoir when hiking
- Additional trekking pole loop for post-class hikes
- Item #DAK00WF
- Q & A
Great all around pack
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I use this pack for anything from taking my laptop and books to class to stashing water and gear at the bottom of the bike park. Simplistic design, really like the ventilation in the backing and the color options are great too.