Campus S 18L Backpack
"Back-to-school" might be a taboo phrase while your little guy is still diving in his favorite swimming hole and exploring the local trails, but school's gonna be back whether he likes it or not, and the Dakine Campus S 18L Backpack will help him tow along everything he needs for a day in the classroom. Not only does he have lots of stylish colors to choose from, but he's also got a convenient insulated pocket to keep his lunch nice and cool while he sits in class. The 18L size perfectly holds an extra layer and a few books, while dual water-bottle pockets ensure that he can stay nice and hydrated for after-school soccer practice.
- Stylish backpack to ease the sting of going back to school
- Durable construction withstands lots of play time
- Insulated front pocket keeps his lunch nice and cool
- 18L size is ideal for a day's worth of supplies
- Stretchy mesh side pockets keep water bottles close by
- Inner sleeve helps keep books and a tablet organized
- Water-resistant finish helps keep his stuff dry
- Item #DAK01NB
- polyester, water-repellent finish
- 18L (1098.4cu in)
- front panel
- 1 insulated cooler, 1 zippered sunglass, 2 mesh side
- Laptop Sleeve
- 1 tablet (14 x 9in)
- 16 x 11 x 7in
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
August 7, 2020
Well constructed, handy features
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- 5` 10"
- 225 lbs
The bag is well made, no imperfections noticeable to my eyes anyway, great ergonomic design and fits well on the shoulders and back, really nice features including the padded/lined cell phone pocket, the cooler/lined section is handy for snacks or keeping temp sensitive meds on hand when out and about. I'd buy this bag again and would consider selecting another model built by the same company.