Select a size:
You don't even think twice about heading out into frigid, blustery, snowy weather when you have the Dakine Women's Camino Mittens on your paws. Equipped with a waterproof DK Dry insert and Rubbertec palms, these gloves help your hands stay extra dry and comfortable in wet, wintery weather while you gobble up face shots or lay arcs down groomers.
- Toasty mitts packed with features for storm riding
- DK Dry membrane seals out snow, slush, and sleet
- Lofty synthetic insulation works even when wet
- Rubbertec palm grips provide simple and reliable grip
- Internal heat-pack pockets for extra cold days
- Gauntlet style mitten provides maximum weather protection
- Item #DAKZ79Q
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester, DWR treatment [lining] tricot (100% polyester)
- DK Dry membrane
- 110/400g high loft synthetic
- gauntlet mitten
- Palm Grip
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, nordic touring, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, randonee
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years limited
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.