The days of frozen fingers and icy-cold hands are gone the minute you slip into the luxurious warmth of the Dakine Women's Camino Glove. These gloves feature a two-in-one design, a removable stretch fleece liner paired with an outer shell that's insulated with high-loft synthetic fill. Pair the liner with the outer shell on the coldest days of the year or rock it as a standalone glove during sunny spring afternoons. As a bonus, the removable liner is touchscreen-compatible, meaning you can skip tracks and answer calls without freezing your fingers off.
- Luxuriously warm ski and snowboard glove for all-season riding
- DK Dry membrane offers waterproof protection, releases sweat
- Two-in-one design provides versatility with changing temperatures
- Removable liner is touchscreen-compatible to keep you connected
- High loft synthetic insulation traps warmth, remains lightweight
- Rubbertec palm provides plentiful grip for ski poles
- Soft thumb for wiping nose and face prevents irritation
- Item #DAKZ79P
- [face fabric] nylon, polyester, DWR treatment, [palm] Rubbertec, [lining] 150g tricot
- DK Dry membrane
- 110/350g high loft synthetic
- Removable Liner
- yes, touchscreen-compatible stretch fleece (280g)
- gauntlet glove
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- internal pocket
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, randonee
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years limited
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 29, 2021
Double layer floral gloves
- I've used it several times
These gloves come with a really amazing liner that works with touch screens. I felt like the glove was a bit of a tight fit to get it over the liner but they are warm and have a lanyard on each glove to keep them attached to your wrist. I definitely recommend. Also the pattern is soooo cute
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help