Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Hydration Packs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Builder 40L Backpack
Trail building and maintenance is hard work, but you can make it a little easier on yourself with the Dakine 40L Builder's Pack. This portable toolshed includes an expandable chainsaw pocket for chopping down trees and a quick-access lopper sleeve for trimming branches and bushes. The internal hydration sleeve keeps plenty of water handy, and multiple storage pockets hold your other tools and daily essentials. It's finished off with a padded waist belt that keeps your heavy load stable when you're making your way into the woods.
- Load up this pack with all of your trail maintenance tools
- Durable 1000D nylon fabric withstands tons of abuse
- Expandable chainsaw pocket and lopper sleeve holds heavy duty tools
- Internal AL frame helps stabilize the load
- Padded waist belt adds support and a comfortable carry
- Item #DAK00XA
- 1000D nylon
- 40L (2445cu in)
- 6mm AL internal frame
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- top zip
- 1 expandable chainsaw, 1 fleece-lined sunglass, 4 internal, 2 back zippered
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping, casual, cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
August 13, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- 5` 6"
- 160 lbs
I can carry everything I need to do trail work or cut trees. I carry a 16 in chainsaw with fuel and oil no problem. Has plenty of room for extra tools if and when needed.
May 21, 2019
Trail pack for carrying the chain saw
- I've put it through the wringer
We do a lot of trail work to get ready for the NUES races we put on in the backcountry. Being able to carry your saw deep into the mountains and far from the roads that s crucial to getting the race course tight. This pack handles the big Stihl with ease and leaves plenty of room for all the support tools, fuel, bar lube, a hatchet, water and lunch. Very adjustable and comfortable for many miles on the bike.