Dakine's Brentwood II Women's Jacket is slightly long, super stylish, and has a ton more on-mountain functionality than you might expect from a jacket with this much steeze. With this reliable insulated jacket, you won't have to trade slope-side style for performance, especially not with ultra-warm Primaloft Silver insulation and the two-layer 15K waterproof and breathable construction, complete with fully taped seams, and a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment. The insulation is a tad lighter in the hood and sleeves for unrestricted mobility, and Dakine finished the Brentwood off with a super-soft brushed Sherpa fleece and taffeta lining that feels good against bare skin and slides easily over layers so you don't have to fight that marshmallowy feel while you tear through the trees.
When you're ripping and riding all day, you'll be psyched on the Brentwood's killer array of features, starting with the mesh-lined underarm vents and stow-away stretch powder skirt. They'll help you stay comfortable and snow-free, respectively, while the hook-and-loop cuffs, drawcord hem, and dual-drawcord hood can all be cinched down to seal you up tightly against the elements. Dakine hooked up a whole mess of pockets, too, and finished the Brentwood with leather details and a removable faux-fur ruff to give your face and head a little added warmth and comfort in cold and windy weather.
- A warm, waterproof, and stylish jacket for long days on the slopes
- Waterproof two-layer fabric shields you from driving snow
- PrimaLoft insulation ensures full warmth on frigid summits
- Soft lining gives you an added dose of comfort and warmth
- Mesh-lined underarm vents let you dump heat after Mach-10 runs
- Stowable powder skirt keeps the snow out when you're floating in pow
- Removable faux-fur ruff hood disrupts cold air flow to keep you warm
- Longer coverage is perfect for freezing lift rides on snowy days
- Item #DAK01GK
- Q & A
Dakine Knows Oregonians
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 125lbs
This jacket is perfect for her on Mt. Hood, all kinds of conditions but it's the perfect cut to keep the backside warm, the fur comes off for the rain and it's super stylie.
Jacket with the Fur
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 140lbs
I love love love this jacket! It has the perfect amount of insulation to keep me warm on the coldest of days on the mountain. I personally am a fan of the faux fur trim on the hood, but I did discover I can snap it off if I wanted to change it up. The dual purple color is sooooo beautiful and the fabric is very soft! The jacket has a tailored long fit, so it doesn't feel bulky, and helps keep my tush warm on the snow. I'm so happy with this jacket!