Select a Size
Select a Color
Brentwood Bib Pant
Give yourself the comfort and coverage of a reliable bib with the Dakine Brentwood Bib Pant. It's made with a durable, waterproof, and breathable two-layer fabric to shield you from the elements on epic resort powder days and early-morning backcountry missions. A light fleece lining, combined with quick-drying mesh, ensures an added measure of comfort and warmth on chilly days, while the outer thigh vents let you quickly release heat when sidecountry bootpacks and tight tree runs have you working up a sweat. Boot gaiters keep the snow out when you wander into some untouched powder, and reinforced leg hems give you added durability where breakdown and tearing frequently occur. You've got plenty of pockets to store trail maps and gear, and the center-front zipper makes for a super easy on/off.
- Ride through any weather with this dependable bib pant
- Waterproof two-layer fabric protects against wind and snow
- Soft inner lining gives you a touch of warmth on chillier days
- Outer leg vents release body heat after long bump runs
- Boot gaiters keep snow out when you ski or hike in deep powder
- Ankle scuff guards boost durability and resist abrasion from edges
- Front zipper entry makes it easy to get in and out
- Jam out as you ride with the audio-routing chest pockets
- Item #DAK01GL
- [face fabric] 95% polyester, 5% nylon (2-layer), [lining] brushed tricot & Quick Dry mesh
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 hand, 2 media-compatible chest, 1 secure cargo
- outer thigh
- adjustable suspenders
- Side Zips
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
February 17, 2020
Great Bib but the Straps Slips
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 110 lbs
This is the first bib that I have ever got, and I will probably never go back to regular snow pants. This pair provides awesome warmth and definitely stay dry throughout the day. I am 5'5'' and 110lb and Size S fits me definitely on the larger side. It is perfect to my liking though, as I can easily add layers and also put in a knee pad without feeling too tight. It is also on the longer side, which is not a problem at all especially over the boots. But if you are really tall, and are looking for a extra long bib, this could be it. I am taking off 1 star because as I am riding through the day, the elastic straps keeps slipping. It is kinda annoying to have to keep adjusting it, and I haven't found a great way to prevent it from slipping either. Otherwise it would be perfect.
October 7, 2019
Once you go Bibs you never go Back!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 145 lbs
These are my go to everything Bib, in the resort and in the back country. The insulation keeps me warm on freezing days, but it is not too warm while I am skinning. I love that fact that they zip far enough down, that you can pull in out of the way when taking a squat in the woods. These fit like a glove, I am 145, and 5'9 and wear a medium. Flattering to figure and not super baggy. Much love.