Brentwood Bib Pant
Give yourself the comfort and coverage of a reliable bib with the Dakine Brentwood Bib Pant. It's made with a durable, waterproof, and breathable two-layer fabric to shield you from the elements on epic resort powder days and early-morning backcountry missions. A light fleece lining, combined with quick-drying mesh, ensures an added measure of comfort and warmth on chilly days, while the outer thigh vents let you quickly release heat when sidecountry bootpacks and tight tree runs have you working up a sweat. Boot gaiters keep the snow out when you wander into some untouched powder, and reinforced leg hems give you added durability where breakdown and tearing frequently occur. You've got plenty of pockets to store trail maps and gear, and the center-front zipper makes for a super easy on/off.
- Ride through any weather with this dependable bib pant
- Waterproof two-layer fabric protects against wind and snow
- Soft inner lining gives you a touch of warmth on chillier days
- Outer leg vents release body heat after long bump runs
- Boot gaiters keep snow out when you ski or hike in deep powder
- Ankle scuff guards boost durability and resist abrasion from edges
- Front zipper entry makes it easy to get in and out
- Jam out as you ride with the audio-routing chest pockets
- Item #DAK01GL
- Q & A
Once you go Bibs you never go Back!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: med
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 145lbs
These are my go to everything Bib, in the resort and in the back country. The insulation keeps me warm on freezing days, but it is not too warm while I am skinning. I love that fact that they zip far enough down, that you can pull in out of the way when taking a squat in the woods. These fit like a glove, I am 145, and 5'9 and wear a medium. Flattering to figure and not super baggy. Much love.