Select style & size:Select options
Boot Pack DXL 55L Backpack
Load up the Dakine Boot Pack DXL 55L before road tripping to iconic ski resorts and alpine destinations. This 55-liter pack carries an enormous amount of ski and shred gear, offering a dedicated area for your boots and padded compartment for a helmet and goggles, alongside a myriad of convenient pockets for traveling with all your gear. Well-padded shoulder straps bolster heavy loads without uncomfortable pressure points when you're walking across long parking lots and airport terminals.
The dedicated boot compartment is tarp-lined for easy cleaning, seeing as ski and shred boots are usually filthy. There's an insulated cooler pocket for packing a sandwich and beverages to avoid the hefty price of food and drinks at the resort. Other key features include a front cargo pocket and roomy side pockets for all your layers, tuning equipment, and miscellaneous gear.
- Roomy bag for traveling to alpine skiing destinations
- Dedicated boot compartment with tarp lining for cleaning
- Back-panel access for easier loading and unloading of boots
- Padded helmet and goggle compartment protects from bumps
- Zippered utility pocket for access to all your gear
- Side pockets store miscellaneous gear and items
- Insulated cooler pocket for packing a lunch
- Item #DAK012M
What do you think about this product?
December 2, 2019
Great day ski pack!
Everyones gear is different, but for me, this is a perfect size. It comfortably fits everything I carry to the mountain ..... helmet, goggles, boots, gloves, gaiters, mask, lunch, etc. When I do a pre-office ski, I can squeeze in my shells, base layer, socks and all that jazz too. I only gave it 4 stars because I am not sure about durability, seems maybe a little thinner material then my previous REI co-op buy. The straps are quite comfortable as well.