Beretta Gore-Tex 3L Bib Pant
The Beretta is a waterproof, breathable pant that keeps snow from sneaking in regardless of which way you crash. Fully featured, these pants offer easy access while sealing out moisture and offering plenty of airflow and a contoured design that follows your natural shape.
- Bib pants for skiing or snowboarding while enjoying dry legs
- Gore-Tex shell with fully taped seams is waterproof and breathable
- Flannel backer adds light insulation
- Outer thigh vents let cool air through on warm days
- Drop seat zipper for quick relief on the mountain
- Boot gaiters form a snow-tight seal around boots
- Contour fit is flattering with articulated knees
- Item #DAK01PR
- Q & A
Awesome Ladies Bibs!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 140lbs
I've been snowboarding for more than 20 years and finally last winter decided to try riding in a pair of bibs. Obviously for us ladies the biggest challenge is dealing with half undressing when wearing bibs to go to the bathroom, which is a pain! For this exact reason I decided to try these bibs made by Dakine. They are built with a rear half moon zipper to allow for one handed operation to smoothly take care of business without all the fuss! The zipper is waterproof and easy to access! I absolutely love these Beretta Bibs! They are roomy enough in the legs for my athletic build and flex where necessary to allow for premium comfort. I no longer on occasion get snow down the back of my pants, and am so so grateful! I highly recommend these for any of you ladies thinking of making the switch!