Baron Gore-Tex Mitten
The Dakine Baron Gore-Tex Mitten is a team favorite, so you already know it'll hold up to everything you can dish out. The Gore-Tex waterproof breathable insert keeps moisture at bay, and the fit is improved thanks to Gore's Xtrafit technology, which improves dexterity, and knocks down the bulk. There's super-warm PrimaLoft 170g insulation, which keeps you roasting. The shell is a mix of leather and 4-way stretch softshell material, for hard wearing durability. The wool liner fights funky odors all season long, and the low-profile cuff easily tucks in under the cuff of your jacket.
- A warm mitten for storm day riding or lapping the park
- Gore-Tex shell protects your digits from the elements
- Primaloft synthetic insulation is warm and low-profile
- Wool lining is soft and cozy
- Gore Grip technology stretches for unrestricted dexterity
- Item #DAK01D6
- [face fabric] 100% leather, [lining] 100% leather
- GORE-TEXÂ® insert
- 230g PrimaLoftÂ®
- Palm Grip
- GORE Grip
- Claimed Weight
- [single, medium] 5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year limited
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help