With rugged, workwear-inspired style, the Dakine Men's Artillery Pant brings it back to basics with a durable construction and timeless design. The tough nylon oxford construction is built to last, while its fully taped seams and waterproof, breathable membrane shields you against some of winter's worst at the resort. Mesh-lined inner leg vents help prevent you from getting too hot after hiking the same rail in the park, while boot gaiters and an adjustable hem with gussets puts the level of protection you desire in your hands. Not to mention, a small army of pockets provide the necessary storage for your on-hill essentials to ensure you're never unprepared.
- Weatherproof snowboard pant that delivers protection at a value
- Waterproof, breathable membrane seals out rain, sleet, and snow
- Mesh-lined inner leg vents provide a quick cool-down
- Regular fit and articulated knees help you stay mobile
- Multiple pockets stash your daily goodies
- Adjustable waistband customizes your protection
- Item #DAK00R2
- [membrane/laminate] DK Dry, [shell] nylon
- Waterproof Rating
- 10,000 mm
- Breathability Rating
- 10,000 g/mÂ²
- fully sealed
- 2 hand, 2 back
- inner thigh zips
- Recommended Use
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years limited
What do you think about this product?
December 27, 2020
Perfect pants but runs SMALL!
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 3"
- 168 lbs
Bought these for my son for snowboarding and he LOVED everything about them except that they run VERY SMALL! I purchased a medium (typical size for pants) as he is 6'3" and 32" waist. However, the waist barely snapped and that was without even a t-shirt tucked in. Fabric, length, pockets, and all other features make these a perfect snowboarding pant, but consider sizing up. Am bummed because the Large is sold out now. Had the sizing been more accurate, these would have received 5 stars. Thank you Backcountry for having a great return policy!