Rough and durable for work or play.
Great for a day at the job site or on a clear bluebird day at the mountain, the Dakine Men's Artillery Insulated Pant is a tough and durable option for going about your day when the winter is hitting hard and regular pants just won't suffice. Synthetic Primaloft fill insulation maintains loft, even when the temps climb above freezing and you're hit by a saturating downpour. The 2-layer nylon workwear is rated waterproof to 10,000mm, so they'll shed light precip and puddle splash, but will be susceptible to heavier rains and all-day chairlifting. And when the day at the hill or construction site starts heating up, the mesh-lined inner leg vents allow you to welcome more airflow and put a stop to unwanted clamminess.
- A work-inspired snow pant for the resort or job site
- 2-layer shell and fully sealed seams offer light waterproofing
- Primaloft insulation maintains loft and warmth when wet
- Insulation is 60% post-consumer recycled material
- Zippered and mesh-lined thigh vents enhance breathability
- Boot gaiters prevent moisture from getting into pant
- Item #DAK00YK
- Responsible Collection
- 2L nylon workwear oxford
- 40g full PrimaLoft BLACK ECO (60% recycled post consumer polyester insulation)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 hand, 2 back,
- 2 zippered mesh thigh
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year limited
What do you think about this product?
March 24, 2019
Great Pants - watch size
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 155 lbs
I have a 30-31 inch waist, so I bought a size medium. The size chart says Small is 27-30 inch waist, medium is 30-33 inch waist. When I tried them on, the seemed to fit alright, but when we skied, they slid down. Fortunately for me, I had belt to hold them up. With the belt, the pants worked great! Comfortable, warm, but not too warm. On cold days, a little heavier base and on warmer days, no base, and they are perfect. The bottoms are a bit wider than my other ski pants, but they didn’t really look like bell bottoms when on. Also, they are a bit long for me (I’m short), but most ski pants are this length. I will likely but another pair and try the small size.