Select style & size:Select options
The trails are calling.
If rallying berms, sending jumps in the park, and hitting wallrides at max speed sounds like music to your ears, then you'd better prepare yourself accordingly with the Dakine Anthem Knee Pad. Featuring impact-absorbing 3D-molded CE-certified foam, this knee pad slips on and straps up with snug security and protects one of your most vulnerable body parts on hard-hitting trail rides.
Lateral and medial side padding bolster your coverage, while the pre-curved ergonomic patterning enhances the fit and overall range of motion. Adjustable thigh and calf straps customize your fit while silicone gripper elastic eliminates slippage, a closure system which, by the way, is all able to be put on and removed without taking off your shoes. Plus, the open back promotes cooling airflow for sweet relief on the ride up.
- Reliable knee-pad protection for high-flying days on your bike
- AriaprenePro fabric is plush, breathable, and wicking
- Foam inserts harden upon impact
- Side padding enhances your overall protection
- Ergonomic patterning delivers an enhanced fit
- Silicone gripper elastic prevents irritating slippage
- Item #DAK014C
- Q & A
Solid pads - run big
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I had to return these pads because the small size was way too big for my legs and knees. Even when I cinched the straps tightly the pads flopped around my knees.
However, my 6'2" 170 lb boyfriend thought they fit perfectly (size small!!) and said they felt "mega burly".