Drop in like you mean it.
Everything about the Dakine Men's 8 Track Short screams freeride. From its shred-ready 15-inch inseam to its tough polyester canvas construction, this short won't leave you hanging when you're busy ripping lift-served hot laps or scouting out new flow trails. Dakine thought of everything when it put together this sturdy short, making sure it keeps you cool and collected all day long, and over beers into the evening, too.
Though the 8 Track's burly polyester canvas fabric is constructed to stand up to season after season of serious abuse, Dakine went one step further and reinforced wear-prone areas with extra stitching to make sure you don't spend your afternoons explaining any wardrobe malfunctions to angry parents or frightened children. The rear stretch panel and adjustable waist tabs eliminate fit or mobility issues, and special patterning at the knees fits expertly over pads, so you can send big knowing your kneecaps have some backup.
- Burly mountain bike shorts ready for serious singletrack rides
- Poly fabric is abrasion-resistant and sheds moisture with DWR
- Relaxed fit offers room for pads without compromising performance
- Rear yoke stretch panel locks down the fit with snug security
- Fit is bolstered by the customizable waist straps
- Multiple pockets carry along maps, snacks, and music
- Item #DAK014S