Everything about the Dakine 8 Track Short screams freeride. From its shred-ready 15-inch inseam to its tough polyester canvas construction, this short won't leave you hanging when you're busy ripping lift-served hot laps or scouting out new flow trails. Dakine thought of everything when it put together this sturdy short, making sure it keeps you cool and collected all day long, and over beers into the evening, too.
Though the 8 Track's burly polyester canvas fabric is constructed to stand up to season after season of serious abuse, Dakine went one step further and reinforced wear-prone areas with extra stitching to make sure you don't spend your afternoons explaining any wardrobe malfunctions to angry parents or frightened children. The rear stretch panel and adjustable waist tabs eliminate fit or mobility issues, and special patterning at the knees fits expertly over pads, so you can send big knowing your kneecaps have some backup.
- Get your freeride on in this light, efficent short
- Durable polyester canvas can handle a crash or two
- DWR treatment prevents sogginess on damp, misty trails
- Relaxed fit gives you full freedom of movement on-trail
- Adjustable waist allows you to dial in the right fit
- Zippered leg pocket makes sure snacks stay with you
- Interior loop keeps your park pass secure
- Item #DAK00UF
- Q & A
Super long shorts
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 170lbs
If you want a really long short for biking these are what you need. Probably best for dh laps only though.