Why We Like The HG 1 Pant
We like our downhill pants to be rugged, but it's a plus if they maintain a lightweight and comfortable feel. That's what Dainese set out to design with the HG 1 Pant. It's highly abrasion resistant and won't snag like knitted fabric, and it's cut to perform with a sharp taper below the knee and a narrow ankle. Comfort is maximized with lower back inserts and an elasticated crotch, and an adjustable waist strap helps us find our perfect fit.
- Downhill pants that are highly abrasion resistant and durable
- Light and stretchy thanks to SuperFabric construction
- Cut to perform with a sharp taper and a narrow ankle
- Plenty of room for gravity pads underneath
- Elasticated crotch and lower back inserts maximize comfort
- Adjustable waist strap for a customized fit
- Item #DAIH0J9
- 90% nylon, 10% elastane
- 1 zippered waist
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- downhill, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?