Select a size:
Why We Like The Rewind Kayak
The Rewind is Dagger's latest icon for whitewater play. It's the ultimate playboat for downriver paddling regardless of your ability level. Dagger designed it with low volume in the stern and more volume in the rockered bow that both advanced and beginning paddlers can enjoy. It's nimble and quick to respond when you're flipping in waves and avoiding unwanted obstacles. The Rewind also has Dagger's Contour Ergo Creek Outfitting for reinforcing contact points, and the Step Out wall adds safety. The roto-molded seat includes ratcheting leg-lifters, backband adjustments, adjustable thigh braces, and bulkhead foot braces with foam padding to dial in a secure fit.
- Dagger's ultimate downriver playboat for paddlers of all abilities
- Ample bow volume and rocker with low volume stern for solid play
- Roto-molded seat with leg-lifters, thigh braces, and foot braces
- Safety wall assists with stepping in and out
- Security grab handles offer convenient carrying
- Item #DAGC02I
- Hull Material
- 9ft 4in
- Cockpit Dimensions
- 34 x 19in
- Paddler Skill
- Maximum Load
- 180 - 260lb
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.