Select style & size:Select options
Stop accepting limits set by someone else.
The Dagger 2018 Katana 10.4 Kayak is an empowering crossover kayak that will allow you to navigate varied water conditions like a champ. This jack-of-all-trades kayak has a balanced rocker profile that is speedy and fun on flat water, and easy to maneuver when things get dicey. Dagger designed the Katana with your comfort in mind, giving it a more spacious cockpit than traditional whitewater designs and including adjustable hip pads, back band, and thigh braces. The rotomolded seating has a leg lifter to keep your legs in comfortable alignment while you use their leverage to get a powerful paddle stroke. Whether in flat water or slow-moving rivers, you'll appreciate how easy it is to track a straight line with the Tru Trak adjustable skeg system. When you're facing big water and rocks ahead, just pull up the skeg to let your boat move freely to keep it from being damaged.
- Crossover kayak for recreational flat and whitewater paddling
- Friendly for beginners and sporty for more advanced paddlers
- Progressive rocker for speed and maneuverability
- Ideal for larger paddlers or those carrying gear
- Drop skeg option for tracking in flat water
- Stern hatch and deck rigging for ample storage space
- Item #DAG002F
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought this boat for a trip on the main salmon coming up this summer. I've been out in it a few times already and it tackles big water like a champ. Had a tough time on some of the creeks around SLC so i ended up also getting a nomad. This boat has tons of room for plenty of gear and the Skeg is awesome for tracking straight, even helped me stay surfing in a boat wake.